FUN WITH MUSHROOMS (1992)
Well, what have we here? "Fun With Mushrooms" indeed... (And we're not talking Chesswoods). Before we float off in a haze of purple electric pagodas, let me just say on behalf of both of us, that we're proud to be able to gibber on the back of this plastic pantechnicon of pulsating pyrotechnical performances.Now all you have to do is turn the lights down low,light up the joss sticks, make your body comfortable and powered by a psychedelic cup of tea immerse your mind in this fungus fantasia.
What we have here is some of the very best of current psychedelic music,music that goes beyond any fashion conscious trend,music that exists outside of any MTV Corporate Hype,and just like the mushrooms that inspired it, has a tendancy to sprout up all over the globe as a celebration of life... shouting out "Freedom","Justice" &"Liberty" (Liber-tea?)... there for all those who want to explore... the ultimate taster of musical fungi sprouting through the crap & mundane.So eat,drink & be merry,and remember - as a famous freak once said "To be a mushroom is to rise above the shit"...
1. Boris & His Bolshie Balalaika - Toadstool Soup (Slight Send)
2. Saddar Bazaar - Night Descent
3. Praise Space Electric - Electric Sensation
4. 14th Wray - Yuppie Deadhead Party
5. Harrold Juana - Uncle Sam
6. Dead Flowers - Chocolate Staircase
7. Tangle Edge - Half-Moon Flower
8. Watch Children - Did You Feed The Fish?
9. Dean Carter & The High Commission - Government Surplus Jam
10. Omnia Opera - The Awakened
11. The Inn - Who's My Name?
12. Wobble Jaggle Jiggle - Thoughts Of The Sky
13. Mooseheart Faith Stellar Groove Band - Thought Dial
14. Boris & His Bolshie Balalaika - Toadstool Soup (Slight Return)
15. Terence McKenna Speaks
Bonus CD Tracks
16. Cosmic Kangaroos - Ritual People
17. Reefus Moons - Mr. & Mrs. Creature
18. Marshmallow Overcoat - 13 Ghosts
19. Dr. Brown - Freakbeat
20. Jasmine Love Bomb - That River
Here's the Deal :
Please do leave a Comment.