A Pound for a Brown Free Hit Counters
Online Universities

Saturday, November 25, 2006


CARAVAN : ALL OVER YOU (UK'97)

Caravan do it all over again!!!

NEW RE-RECORDED CLASSIC CARAVAN FAVOURITES + 2 BONUS TRACKS

1. If I Could Do It All over Again, I'd Do It All ...
2. Place of My Own
3. The Love in Your Eye/To Catch Me a Brother...
4. In the Land of Grey and Pink
5. Golf Girl
6. Disassocation (Nine Feet Underground)
7. Hello, Hello
8. Asforteri 25
9. For Richard: Can'd Be Long Now-Francoise...
10. Memory Lain Hugh
11. Headloss
12. Be All Right/Chance of a Lifetime
13. If I Could Do It All over Again,...[Single Mix]

Richard Coughlan / drums
Jimmy Hastings / woodwind
Pye Hastings / bass, guitar, vocals
Geoffrey Richardson / cello, viola
Dave Sinclair / keyboards

Here's the Deal :
http://rapidshare.com/files/4770430/All_Over_You.html
Please do leave a Comment.

10 Comments:

Blogger panos1 said...

Congratulations for the site!

Caravan is on top of progressive rock groups!i got their first five albums on vinyl inclunding this masterpiece!i got it as an mp3 just to protect my vinyl from scretch,but i will get it again just to hear this bonus tracks!

Thanks regards from greece!

6:19 PM  
Blogger newelectricmuse said...

I've got this on CD (the version without the bonus tracks). I think it's great - excellent reworkings of classic songs. Avoid if you're a prog snob though!
Newelectricmuse

9:30 PM  
Blogger panos1 said...

Well i downloaded twice but the file is in "uknown format"!
Is this a problem or i did something wrong?

Is not a panic for me because i already got the album,i just tried to inform you just ina case the file have a problem!

Regards!

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I Don't know how to open this file. Please, help me
Brazil
Tnx

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also have problem with this unknown file. What do I do with it ?

8:59 AM  
Anonymous JJ said...

to open, you need to add .rar to the file name and then simply unrar as usual

cheers

J

11:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet I've followed this band 33 years now

11:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had the original vinyl since it's release way back when I used to go to as many of their gigs as I could manage. My vinyl is of course without the bonus tracks. How great to hear a alternate version of one of my favourite songs from their first album "Place Of My Own". Thanks for Posting.
Mike from London UK

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I almost had a heart attack today, I've only discovered your blog in the last week or so, and I think it's fantastic. This morning I got up and went to the computer to check if anything new had been posted, but I kept typing the wrong url into my browser and repeatedly came up with "Not found" messages. I thought they'd pulled the plug on you! My heart sank. What a relief to realize I'm just an idiot. : Thanks for such a great musical treasure trove and keep up the stellar work, bro!

Andy
Sussex GB

8:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please new link.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Online Universities