A Pound for a Brown Free Hit Counters
Online Universities

Wednesday, September 20, 2006


HARRY MILLER'S ISIPINGO : FAMILY AFFAIR (1977)


Harry Miller:Bass
Mark Charig:Trumpet
Mike Osborne:Alto Sax
Malcom Griffiths:Trombone
Keith Tippett:Piano
Louis Moholo:Drums


Isipingo is a Zulu word for a red berry which is used as a dye.Isipingo is also the name of a beautiful beach south of Durban where Harry spent an enjoyable afternoon raving on his first return to South Africa after 10 years away.When he returned to London,he formed the first Isipingo and used the name in fond memories.


Here's the Deal :
http://rapidshare.de/files/33617821/Isipingo.rar.html
Please do leave a Comment.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never thought I would hear this fantastic music again. Thanks a lot!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vaguely remembered the name from ages ago. So I thought i'd try it. Glad I did, it's fantastic. The first track 'Family Affair' is excellent, so is 'Jumping' - well, to be honest, I enjoyed the whole album - they're all superb. Thanks so much

10:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would really like to download this album BUT RapidShare says its no longer available. I hope you'll re-up it soon. The second Ovary Lodge would be great too.
Dale

2:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Online Universities